Acest produs este disponibil doar cu precomanda si poate fi livrat in 7 zile lucratoare de la primirea comenzii. De ce?
Pentru ca Hayman - cea mai buna cafea din lume - este prajita, macinata si ambalata doar in momentul in care este comandata pentru a ajunge la tine cat mai proaspata.
Produsul este disponibil atat in capsule cat si cafea boabe sau macinata.
Comenzi si detalii suplimentare la firstname.lastname@example.org sau la 0721287828.
- Due to its extraordinary taste and aroma, Hayman is known as the "Rolls-Royce" of coffees.
- As a testament to the unmatched quality of Hayman coffee, Harrods and Selfridges, the high-end department stores in London, became Hayman's exclusive retailers in the UK.
- Hayman is member of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), the global authority in coffee excellence.
- Hayman exhibited at the London Coffee Festival, one of the largest and most important third wave coffee fairs in the world.
- 100% El Salvador Finca Hondurita coffee, fresh roasted coffee, fresh ground coffee (if applicable);
- Origin / Species / Varietal: La Hondurita, Tejutla, Chalatenango region, El Salvador / Arabica coffee / Pacas.
- Growing altitude: 1500 metres.
- Harvest period: December - February.
- Processing method: Washed.
- Cupping notes: Very sweet, tart citric acidity, and a smooth mouthfeel with lots of tart cherry flavour, as well as toffee, apple, plum and chocolate.
El Salvador is the smallest Central American coffee-growing country. The rise of speciality coffee in El Salvador has inspired many producers to start selecting the best coffee beans and individual varieties. Finca Hondurita is a highly appreciated arabica coffee, the best of all types of coffee beans. This Finca Hondurita third wave coffee is produced in very small quantities, called "micro-lots", making it a particularly rare gourmet coffee.
In Finca Hondurita there are about 22,500 arabica coffee trees of the varietals Pacas, Pacamara and Bourbon. José William Diaz, the farm's owner, has been working in specialty coffeeproduction for 10 years. José says that the size of his farm has grown considerably thanks to the increasing opportunities to sell gourmet coffee from the region.
The annual harvest of Finca Hondurita coffee occurs in December-February and the specialty coffee beans are then processed by the washed method. Finca Hondurita is a third wave coffee and fresh roasted coffee, greatly appreciated for its cherry, toffee, and chocolate flavor notes.
The Nespresso capsules are fully compatible with all Nespresso ®* Original Line machines, such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista, Essenza Mini, etc. Please note that these Nespresso capsules* are neither compatible with Nespresso ®* Vertuo Line machines nor with K-Cup machines.