Acest produs este disponibil doar cu precomanda si poate fi livrat in 7 zile lucratoare de la primirea comenzii. De ce?
Pentru ca Hayman - cea mai buna cafea din lume - este prajita, macinata si ambalata doar in momentul in care este comandata pentru a ajunge la tine cat mai proaspata.
Produsul este disponibil atat in capsule cat si cafea boabe sau macinata.
Comenzi si detalii suplimentare la email@example.com sau la 0721287828.
- Due to its extraordinary taste and aroma, Hayman is known as the "Rolls-Royce" of coffees.
- As a testament to the unmatched quality of Hayman coffee, Harrods and Selfridges, the high-end department stores in London, became Hayman's exclusive retailers in the UK.
- Hayman is member of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), the global authority in coffee excellence.
- Hayman exhibited at the London Coffee Festival, one of the largest and most important third wave coffee fairs in the world.
- Hayman offers this coffee in a beautiful box, which comes with 9 coffee capsules, saucer rings, and a tasting notes card. The pretty box highlights the uniqueness of the treasure inside.
- 100% Fazenda Califórnia Cup of Excellence ® award-winning Brazilian coffee, fresh roasted coffee, fresh ground coffee (if applicable).
- Origin / Species / Varietal: Paraná State, Brazil / Arabica coffee / Yellow Catuai;
- Altitude: 630 metres.
- Processing method: Black honey (pulped natural).
- Certifications: UTZ certified.
- Cupping notes: Very sweet and creamy, with caramel and sugar candy flavor notes. Honey, roasted hazelnut aroma.
All Cup of Excellence ® winners are produced in very small quantities, called “micro-lots”, and therefore this Fazenda Califórnia is a particularly rare Brazilian coffee.
Cup of Excellence ® is the most prestigious competition and award for high quality Arabica coffee (the best of all types of coffee beans). The level of scrutiny that Cup of Excellence® coffees undergo is unmatched anywhere in the specialty coffee world.
Each year, thousands of speciality coffees are submitted to this extremely rigorous competition. Evaluations, called “cupping”, are conducted over a 3-week process by industry experts: first by a National Jury from Brazil and then by an International Jury from around the world, who cup each winning Brazilian coffee at least 120 times!
This Brazilian coffee is a beautiful example of the third wave coffee movement, of which only 330kg were produced. This gourmet coffee is extremely appreciated for its caramel and sugar candy flavor notes.
The producer Fazenda Califórnia is also UTZ certified. UTZ is a worldwide certification program that establishes a standard for the responsible production and supply of the best coffee beans.
The Nespresso capsules are fully compatible with all Nespresso ®* Original Line machines, such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista, Essenza Mini, etc. Please note that these Nespresso capsules* are neither compatible with Nespresso ®* Vertuo Line machines nor with K-Cup machines.