Acest produs este disponibil doar cu precomanda si poate fi livrat in 7 zile lucratoare de la primirea comenzii. De ce?
Pentru ca Hayman - cea mai buna cafea din lume - este prajita, macinata si ambalata doar in momentul in care este comandata pentru a ajunge la tine cat mai proaspata.
Produsul este disponibil atat in capsule cat si cafea boabe sau macinata.
Comenzi si detalii suplimentare la email@example.com sau la 0721287828.
- Due to its extraordinary taste and aroma, Hayman is known as the "Rolls-Royce" of coffees.
- As a testament to the unmatched quality of Hayman coffee, Harrods and Selfridges, the high-end department stores in London, became Hayman's exclusive retailers in the UK.
- Hayman is member of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), the global authority in coffee excellence.
- Hayman exhibited at the London Coffee Festival, one of the largest and most important third wave coffee fairs in the world.
- 100% Costa Rica Las Cañas coffee, fresh roasted coffee, fresh ground coffee (if applicable);
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere;
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin / Species / Varietal: Tarrazú region, Costa Rica / Arabica coffee / Catuai.
- Growing altitude: 1700 metres.
- Harvest period: December - April.
- Processing method: Washed.
- Cupping notes: Sweet, fruity, toffee, and honey flavour notes. Creamy.
Some of the best coffee beans were first planted in Costa Rica in the late 18th century. Costa Rica was the first Central American country to have a fully established speciality coffeeindustry. Las Cañas is a highly appreciated arabica coffee, the best of all types of coffee beans, from the Tarrazú region. This Las Cañas third wave coffee is produced in very small quantities, called “micro-lots”, making it a particularly rare gourmet coffee.
Tarrazú is the most famous arabica coffee producing region in Costa Rica and its high altitude contributes to the crisp flavor found in local specialty coffees. Your Las Cañas coffee has been produced by Diego Abarca Quirós at his farm Finca San Calletano. Diego has been producing remarkable gourmet coffees for 20 years.
The annual harvest of Las Cañas coffee occurs in December-April and the specialty coffee beans are then processed by the washed method. Las Cañas is a third wave coffee and fresh roasted coffee, extremely appreciated for its sweet and fruity flavor notes.
The Nespresso capsules are fully compatible with all Nespresso ®* Original Line machines, such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista, Essenza Mini, etc. Please note that these Nespresso capsules* are neither compatible with Nespresso ®* Vertuo Line machines nor with K-Cup machines.